Welcome to Errattic! We encourage you to customize the type of information you see here by clicking the Preferences link on the top of this page.
It is mathematically possible that there are no LGBT players in the league. Although recent estimates are higher, let’s say that 5% of the population identifies as LGBT. That means that the odds that all NBA players are straight is 95% to the power of 450 - the chance that Player 1 is straight multiplied by the chance the Player 2 is straight and so on. That leaves a whopping nine billionths of a percent chance that every player in the NBA is straight: .000000009%, for our decimally inclined folks. In sum, there are probably at least a handful of current LGBT players.
‘Infinite number’ in football are gay
NBA player 'incredibly sorry'
Univ. of Oregon apologizes for 'disgraceful chant'
His First Experience With Homosexuality