Welcome to Errattic! We encourage you to customize the type of information you see here by clicking the Preferences link on the top of this page.
Top 10 Earrattic Songs For October, 2019
10. Miracle - Caravan Palace
09. Needed You - Illenium feat. Dia Frampton
08. Undo - Naughty Boy feat. Calum Scott, Shenseea
07. Can't Show My Face - TENDER
06. Personal Hell - Kim Petras
05. Last Night In Miami - Kat DeLuna
04. Losss (Dark Jedi Remix) - Bjork
03. Angry Too - Lola Blanc
02. Demons - We Are Fury feat. Micah Martin
01. Kiss Me - Lola Jane & Melvin War
My mother took me to see this film when I was 11, after warnings from my favorite aunt that it would freak me out. She thought the trailer looked hilarious, and yes, at first glance it would seem that it was but the scares were explosively described in the media as psychologically invasive. Mother could push fear aside temporarily by capping her soul in a jar. I had no idea how to do that but the curiosity for art ignited a fog obscuring all warnings.
I watched, I thought, I made it through but scenes flashed through my head until I readied for bed. It was the scariest piece of art I would ever see. The flashes and the music controlled my lack of sleep and catapulted my fear. I begged my mother to share a bed which she welcomed but I spent all night pulling the covers off her face because she had similar hair to the devil in the film.
The fear overwhelmed me for about a week when I grabbed my soul, put it in a jar and capped it. 29-Sep-2019